Holodata paper v1 is here
The Holodata’s p2p multi-db backend structure can be done with this technologies:
CouchDB node (JSON) or similar:
- Words: multilanguage translations and Object definitions of verbs (Arts) and names (Beings, Artworks, Spaces and Concepts).
- Texts: small or medium multilang texts (descriptions, etc.)
- Code pieces (functions, templates, cached data structures, etc.)
Riak node (Binary) or similar:
- Files (media, graphics, sounds, archives, software, docs, large compressed texts, etc)
Neo4J node or similar Graph db:
- Relations between the db items (trees and diagrams).
Wallet blockchains (secure and encrypted p2p tables):
- Economic transactions.
- Confidence (dharma, trust, reputation) tokens accounting.
- Smart contracts.
Redis (local storage) or similar:
- Pre-filled with Holodata interface required and always updated db records.
- Cache of viewed data (private or publicly shareable).